Monday, February 28, 2011

#56 Minnesota Recap Part 1

365 Blog Challenge: Post #56

I enjoyed a lovely weekend in Minnesota and returned to New York today.  Here are some highlights:

Feeding Dani (aka Toots) solid food.  Here are some carrots though she prefers sweet stuff like her Auntie Lo.

This is Dani's way of kissing we've been decided.  Really, she's teething and will latch onto anything she can get her mouth around including cheeks and noses.  It's so cute though we call them kisses.  And look at that girl's grip!  My cheek was being ripped off!

Yep. There's a bunch of Dani-spit up my nose.

Toots gets a tubby.

Randomly in town the same weekend as Jamie so she joined my family for dinner and became semi-addicted to Angry Birds.

Playing Angry Birds with Toots.  She just likes to get her fingers all over my iPad mostly.

Jamie looks like a natural!


Accidental Mickey Mouse pancake courtesy of my dad.
More highlights to come!

No comments: