Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#44 Injured Reserve Update

365 Blog Challenge: Post #44

Today I finally went to the doctor about my damn knee (which actually feels better though not normal after 2 weeks of no strenuous exercise.)  She confirmed my thoughts, that it's just a strain.  But she has assigned me to physical therapy (for 6 weeks!).  I am no stranger to PT.  When I injured my ankle a couple years ago, I spent months in PT due to my stupid loose joints and the need to very conservatively restrengthen my ankle.  (My podiatrist informs me that loose joints are genetic and indeed, I have a cousin who I have been told also has the loose joint problem).

Rascal Model 600F
I worry about my excessive PT at such a young age and am fairly certain that I will be immobile by my 50s.  Scott's cousin, Jon, reassures me that that's what Rascals are for.  Look out for me in a few years in my hot red ride!  Until then, PT it is.

No comments: