Thursday, February 10, 2011

#37 Updates on the Challenge

365 Blog Challenge: Post #37

Alright, so this challenge of mine has been going on for almost a month and a half now and let's face it, it's hard to blog every day.  The biggest challenge is coming up with something to write about each day that will be interesting and captivating to the audience.  Another important detail, my life isn't THAT interesting.  I attempt to make it interesting by adding a little humor to my blogs, but it's definitely tough.  Also, I don't know that people are all that interested in hearing what I have to say every day.  To be honest, I've had a couple "unsubscribers" to the emails of my blog that are sent out.

But you know what?  I just don't care.  I am doing this challenge for me (and for you, but mostly for me.)  I am trying to make myself be creative every day, and considering I am only about 4 posts behind, I have been pretty successful.  Of course I want to entertain the reader and I am so grateful to my 8 followers (7+me)! But really, that's an added bonus to this challenge.  The real challenge is forcing myself to think beyond my inner thoughts and express things creatively in writing, pictures, videos, whatever.

So, without further ado, I will continue on this 365 blog challenge and I hope you continue along with me, whether it be daily, weekly, monthly, whatever.  I appreciate your readership and I am enjoying what this challenge is doing for my creativity.  Happy reading!

No comments: