Monday, February 7, 2011

#35 Kitchen Creations #1

Blog Challenge: Post #35

Marinading 
Oh my God, did I mention I cooked?  This is a rare occurrence, but I happened to have energy for the first time yesterday in like three weeks so I made Tandoori-Spiced Chicken per the marinading recipe from this month's Cooking Light magazine.
First time I used our oven's broiler.
Alex will be proud. I didn't even
have to call him to ask him how.


Thankfully, my best customer (my hub) loved the chicken today which I served with brown rice and Craisins (the Craisins he didn't dig but I did.)  I really wanted to get some cucumber action going too but forgot to pick one up.  Next time...and apparently there is going to be a next time because Scott informs me this is right up there with his sister's breaded chicken recipe (sour cream and bread crumbs).  What can I say?  I'm practically a master chef. (Or a really amateur one whose husband thinks she's good.  I'll take that.)  Bon appetite!
The finished product, with condensation from the microwave and everything.
Top Chef- here I come!

No comments: