Friday, February 4, 2011

#31 Hibernation

365 Blog Challenge: Post #31

Whether it's the weather, the difficult week I had at work a couple weeks ago, or this horrible, dreary winter we've having here on the East Coast, I have essentially gone into hibernation since Tuesday.  I worked Monday night, got an allergy shot Tuesday morning and got to sleep around 11am.  Minus a couple Skype dates, a psychiatrist appointment and a quick dinner with Scott at our favorite cheap Chinese place (Gingers, 37th and 7th), I have been sleeping ever since.  And no, I don't feel sick.  I don't have swollen glands or a fever.  I just feel like I open my eyes and immediately feel the need to close them again.  The super B complex vitamin my mom suggested is not helping.  So, moral of the story is I have to get off my butt tomorrow to run some errands or Scott and I will be eating cardboard boxes all weekend, but I hope to lighten up my blog posts after that.  I'm hoping I got all the exhaustion out of me the last 3 days.  Tomorrow, I will try to be sunnier...or at least more awake.  Good night y'all.

No comments: