Wednesday, February 23, 2011

#49 Meet Arela!

365 Blog Challenge: Post #49

Scott and I started out the day yesterday on a high note when we got to have lunch with our friends Peter and Jessica and their 2.5 month old, Arela (A-rell-a is the best phonetic spelling I can come up with).  Arela is a little cutie who came into the world in December, a full month early!  She likes to be on top of things.  And you can just tell her parents are ecstatic to have her around.  Congrats Jess and Peter on your little lady!

New papa, Peter, and his little pink marshmallow, Arela

Apparently Scott and I bored Arela but that's ok.  We think she liked us anyways.

Proud new parents and their cutie!
Other events of my busy day yesterday? Allergy shot appointment which turned into sinus infection appointment.  Trying to find some clothes to wear on our cruise (did you know you have to dress up on these things?)  Apparently this task was for naught because Scott tells me that none of the dresses I picked out have any shape and they all look like potato sacks.  Dinner date with my friend, Hazel, from class and then class from 7-10.  Today is shaping up to be another busy one as I'm trying to fit in a bunch of stuff before heading to MN tomorrow.  Can't wait!

No comments: