Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#80 Back in the states

365 Blog Challenge: Post #80

Hello my faithful readers...
Scott and I have returned from our cruise and spent the entire day traveling.  I am exhausted and will keep this post short and sweet.  Just a quick note to let you all know that we had an AMAZING time on our cruise.  Made so many memories, saw so many new things, met new people, helped the international economy (i.e.shopped!).  I will be uploading many pictures in the days to come as well as reviewing the 2 books I finished while on the ship.  For tonight,  I will just include this one picture, my favorite from the trip.  This picture was taken in Cartagena, Colombia at a shopping center.  A man with a sloth comes every day and lets people take pictures with his pet.  Here is a picture of Scott, me, and our new favorite animal, Pachito the sloth.


Pachito tried to get fresh with me when I was giving him back to his owner when his claw hooked the neck of my shirt.  I saw him try to sneak a peak.  Such a sneaky little guy.  And so cute! More to come! Glad to be back writing to you all!

No comments: