Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#58 iPad 2

365 Blog Challenge: Post #58

Tonight is my first night back at work in 12 nights, and the pre-work jitters have started again so I will make this post short and sweet.

Today, Steve Jobs announced the new iPad 2 which will come out March 11th.  People have said, the iPad just came out 9 months ago, why put the next version out already?  I say, why not?  Why make us wait! Another reason I love Apple.  I do own an iPad, and the only thing that makes me jealous of the new one (new features listed in the article here) is the camera.  The original iPad does not have a camera, thus I cannot skype on the go with my family which would be awesome.  I'd love to be out having some coffee and playing on my iPad and have the ability to talk to little Tyler Chase or Zoe or my sister.  But alas, I am quite happy with my current iPad and won't be getting a new one anytime soon.  In fact, my next big technological purchase will be a new laptop.  My current one is apx 3 years old which is apparently old in computer world.  Still runs well though which is good because I will need time to save.

Off to work to earn those dollars.  Enjoy your free night...

No comments: