Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#72 While I'm away...

365 Blog Challenge: Post #72

Well All,
By the time you're reading this, I will be in Fort Lauderdale, FL either soaking up some rays or sleeping because the preparation for this trip has been exhausting (and expensive and we can barely afford to do anything until I get paid Friday, but that's just a side note)!  I just wanted to give you a little update on how things will roll after we depart.

Internet on the cruise is very expensive ($0.65/minute) so we will most likely not be signing on except once or twice for a couple minutes at a time.  Therefore, until I return to the States on March 28th, the posts you see will be prescheduled.  (Meaning I'm writing them before Friday, and I hope they don't suck.)  We won't have access to our phones either, so don't worry about texting me about how much you enjoyed my post.  I won't be able to get it after we leave port on Friday, so you can just post a comment instead.

I hope you enjoy the next two weeks, and I can't wait to blog about all our adventures at sea!  Take care my faithful readers! Love,

LBW

No comments: