Friday, March 11, 2011

#66 The Secret Life of Trolls

365 Blog Challenge: Post #66

This week the hot mess also known as Charlie Sheen called his former Two and a Half Men co-star, Jon Cryer, a troll.  Sheen is apparently super mature.  I took offense to this attack on Cryer because #1 I loved him as Duckie in Pretty In Pink and #2 I think that he has a small resemblance to my handsome hubby.  Oh yeah, and #3 I think I saw him at the Columbus Circle Border's once.  He was very short and we looked him up on IMDB and it said he was 5'9 which either is a blatant lie or it wasn't actually Jon Cryer that I saw in the literature section.

Anyways, I was very proud of Cryer for not letting the crazy train, also known as Charlie Sheen, get the best of him.  Here is his response from Conan:


No comments: