Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#70 Pre-Cruise Pampering!

365 Blog Challenge: Post #70
Well, thank you!
Today was a busy day!  Scott and I leave tomorrow for our 12-day vacation including a 10-day cruise.  I decided to treat myself to a day of pampering to prepare.  I found a cute little nail salon called Victoria Nails next to my allergist on 27th and Park which was reasonably priced, and a cute little woman named Lee took care of me.  Brow wax, manicure, pedicure, and complementary shoulder rub all for $40 including tip?  Such a deal.  Scott encouraged me to go for a "dark plum" color.  I didn't think that was very cruisey but though I'd do it to please him.  However, apparently OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark" is closer to black than purple.  No matter.  Lee did a great job, and I shall return to Victoria Nails for another occasion (and once my funds are repleated.)

OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark...don't mind my giant feet.

No comments: