Monday, January 10, 2011

#10 I love my Toots-La-Roo

365 Blog Challenge: Post #10

I am dedicating today's post to my niece, Dani Baker (aka Toots), because she's is the cutest, most ridiculously wonderful baby in all the world and today, she turns 5 months old.  She has brought more joy than I ever imagined possible to the lives of her parents, her grandparents and her Auntie Lo and Unkie Scott.  Dani just started trying out cereal, and she can now roll from her back to her front, though going back the other way is more difficult.  I am sad I don't know when I'll get to see Tooter next, but I hope it's in the near because she's gonna be zooming around on all fours pretty soon, and I want to hold her one more time while she'll let me!.  Love you little lady!!  Love,
Your Auntie Lo

No comments: