Saturday, August 25, 2007

Reading Material: Damn Pigeons...



First of all, for all your non-New Yorkers, this map will permenently be a the bottom of my blog and you can refer to it whenever you'd like to know where the heck I'm talking about. And just FYI: I live at the top left of the Upper West Side. Columbia is in Morningside Heights. Scott and I have considered looking for an apt next year in the East Village (where NYU also is...or is that Noho? Or Greenwich?? Whatever. It's nearby). Midtown/the theater district is where Time Square is (for all you TRL fans...I know you're out there). Feel free to shoot me any questions about it and I'll do my best to give you some answers with all my modest NY knowledge.

Now here is some reading material which I found interesting, and I thought you might too!

Pigeons: I knew there was a reason I hated these birds...check it out

Fascinating stuff about the future of MRIs and their possible involvement in treating chronic pain, addictions, depression, etc...I know you all are interested in such things.

For those of you who LOVE your Louis Vuitton and Coach (
GUILTY AS CHARGED)...perhaps I should begin to rethink....I love this article...and its just a REVIEW of the book!.

Speaking of weath, this makes me sick...but again, culturally fascinating!

Any (sort of) serious news sources actual referal to the word Frenemy is worth posting.

No comments: