Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another account of the poop river...by Hannah

This comment was posted by Amelia and my coworker, Hannah (also from Minnesota. WOOT WOOT!). I thought many people would be entertained by another perspective on the disturbing poop river event, so enjoy Hannah's take on the incident.

Hannah's account:
"I too was shocked when I saw what was transcibing at my feet. I yelled at the janitors, as they seemed to be skirting the problem, to keep coming our way. I suppose they were a bit beyond what to do at the moment with a mere floor buffer at their command. Awaiting backup and panic mounting, two gentlemen in the office across from mine attempted to exit the office. The first one teetered, and slipped but didn't fall. Phew!! Too much stress!! I was yelling at them to stop trying to get out! I tried to keep my door closed and continue working. But the odor was just too acrid. I kept opening the door to see any progress. Finally one of the doctors came out and had to see patients, as did I; we had to get out!! Around the corner finally walks a man very slowly pushing a wheel chair. We were saved! I gathered all my belongings that I would need for the rest of the day and was pushed through that poop river. Thanks to that nice man with the wheelchair."

No comments: