Thursday, August 9, 2007

Minnesota Trip Archive

These are the pics I chose to share with my loyal readers (or those random people who choose to look at this site because it's about New York) and friends from my trip home to Mn from 7/26-8/6. Hope you enjoy!



Jackie and Eric's Wedding: 7/28/07



After much scrutiny over the dress, the shoes and the jewelry for this black-tie optional affair this was the outfit I came up with. (The boot came on later...)


A great pic of Scott and I taken by his mom. Man does he look good in a tux!


The bride in the Conga line! (I accidentally left the dark setting on my camera when I took this pic but I thought it came out quite firey for a conga picture!)


Scott's sister, Heather, and brother-in-law, Travis (Parents of Zobert!)


That is one sexy boot if you ask me! Boot-e-licious!!


Sco and Lo



Scott and I had a photo shoot at the end of the night because my ankle was sore. These were our surprised faces (though Scott says I just look like I'm on drugs...I disagree.)



The Wedding Brunch (morning following the wedding):


Awww....a nice pic of Scott's parents Judy and Steve


Zoe makes an appearance!!!


The Richins Family


Scott, me and Scott's Grandma Sharon



A visit to Zoe's house!


Zoe with her playdough worm


How can you resist that face??


Zoe, the croc super model!!



My Birthday: Dinner at Salut and cookies at home...PERFECT!


Dad, Mom and brother-in-law, Steve


Erin, Scott and Me...yes..my sister and I are 100% biologically related. Shut up. I know she has a better tan.


Erin wanted to order the "Desperate Housewives Martini". It came in a "World's Best Mom" mug and tasted quite good! Love it.


The Gang's all here.


This is a picture of me with my gift bag which lit up and sang happy birthday to me when you pressed a button. No joke! It was amazing!


Ohh...who bought Lauren this smart birthday present?? (Not Erin.)

Can I please tell you how many pictures we had to take to get an "acceptable" one of Erin and Steve? Like 85.

After a day at the beach:


I developed some sort of rash on my foot after sunbathing and swimming in Shady Oak Lake....myterious..and itchy...and hot. Yum.


This is officially my favorite sun burn ever...who knew I was so artistic??


Thanks Erin...I get it...I'm burnt. (And so are you...MWAAAHAHAHAHA)


El trio de Bachnick...donde esta mi mama??



This is my cute cousin Haley. She'll be glad she made the page. :)


One last visit to Zoe:


La preciosa!


Someone found out how fun Unkie Scott's guitar can be! Oh oh!!


Zoe was being Miss Independent and didn't want to sit on my lap to take a picture with me before I left. This is the best we could get...I suppose I'll take it. Oh the cuteness!


My Dad's 20th Annivarsary of his 40th Birthday/End of Chemo Party: (Somehow there are no pics of my dad on my camera from this party...weird....cause I know he was there):Steve, Grandpa Joe (from Kansas City, Kansas), Erin and me...and a few of my chins. Blech.


Bruce Kluckholn, me and Sarah, the baby who spit up on me who was too darn cute to stay mad at.


Ok really, all your questions about whether we're actually sisters are getting on my nerves. I like being the pale one ok???

No comments: