Thursday, August 16, 2007

Doctors are brilliant....

I loved this article from CNN.com about knowing when its time to fire your doctor. Funny thing is I experienced many of these things with each of the orthopedic surgeons I saw. All I have to say is: YOU'RE FIRED DR.HAAR!!

Speaking of doctors, I have been playing assistant to the psychiatrist who is the head of our department (the MIRECC) while his usual assistant is on vacation. However, he is also on vacation armed only with his blackberry so he calls at least once a day and sends me emails of documents to print out and fed ex to him. (Apparently the man can't take a REAL vacation). Yesterday, I received an email from him with a link to a document of some guidelines for a certain kind of research project. He asked me to print out the "main points" of this document. However, this document was 73 PAGES! Print out the main points...that would be our director in a nutshell...nut...shell...ahem....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: