Saturday, September 27, 2008

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find out what it means to me!

This week, I feel that I have encountered more than my share of disrespect.  

There seems to be some people in my program who think that if the professor doesn't condone to their every wish, it gives them the right to be outright rude, which is a terrible representation of our class as a whole as well as down right embarrassing.  Grow up ladies.  This is a higher level of learning and your high school antics aren't going to pass.  Maybe if you'd stop complaining, you'd learn something.

Also, while watching the debates last night, which I must say were pretty darn boring, I noticed that John McCain had QUITE the condescending tone to the very respectful Barack Obama.  I personally think it's just tacky.  And so did some writers at Time.Com who came up with this grading system for the debates.  I whole heartedly agree.

No comments: