Monday, September 1, 2008

August in Minnesota

While In Minnesota for the first 2.5 weeks of August, I spent about 5 busy days with Scott doing wedding stuff before he returned to New York. The rest of the time, I laid around, watched Heroes on DVD, read 1.5 books, laid out at a couple pools and caught up with some friends. Those friends not pictured include Jodie Murray (aka Flaherty), Lauren Anderson, Kim Roszell, Geoff Wilson, Jack Tillman (and the future Mrs. Tillman, Laura) and Lindsey Streamer.  And it was so lovely to see those people and to see how people REALLY don't change. Just circumstances it seems.

For those I did see, I have some wonderful pictures that I'd like to share with all of you!

Scott and I at my Dad's b-day get together

My first shot as a drummer playing Rock Band at Emily and Stan's. Good times!

Erin and I hanging out at Jon Snover's lovely new apartment in Uptown

Jon and Kate's wonder dog, Bianca

Jon and I were both missing our significant others and had to pretend to be out with each other instead.

The bro-in-law, Steve and Erin out in uptown with Jon and I

Steve, Erin and I at Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove

If someone had told me we were taking family pics at Pittsburgh Blue, maybe I would have showered after being at the pool all day.

Erin and her sugar daddy....no, not Steve...the drink


You mess with the bull (at Pittsburgh Blue), you get the horns!

Dad couldn't give the bull bunny ears so he had to settled for an interesting facial expression instead.

The ladies of Ann Lane!  Anne and Kaye Cain Nielsen, Erin Baker, Meredith Cain-Nielsen and meee. Minus the bronze one in the middle, we could all be mistaken as sisters...I mean..the ones who actually aren't sisters....nevermind.

Nerdy Bachnick love of KG!

The Bachnick girls and the Snover boys, minus 1. Dad filled in Marc's place.

Kate, Jon, Mom and Eric. Awwww.

And there you have it!  After all this excitement, my family and I traveled to Kansas City, Kansas for some more family excitement...pictures to come.