Monday, July 2, 2007

My famous friends....

I have to inform all my readers that I am friends with 2 up and coming stars. When these people become super stars, this post can prove that I knew them before they were famous.

First is my wonderful boyfriend Scott who played model for professional photographer, Alfie Lee. Alfie has done numerous high profile photo shoots with the likes of Nick Lachey, Alanis Morisette, etc. His artwork is also displayed in art exhibits around the city. Alfie's signature is telling a story through his lyrical words and pictures. The story that includes Scott is entitled: Multiplex. Go to http://www.alfielee.com/ and select the box titled "Multiplex" to view.

Next is our friend and Scott's classmate Kiat Sing Teo (aka Sing). Sing is from Singapore and is back there now for a few months while school is not in session. She just happened to pick up a role in a sitcom there while she was at it! Check it out: Maggi and Me.

Like I said, these kids are going to be stars. Can't wait to tell you I told you so.

No comments: