Saturday, April 23, 2011

#97 Spring has...sprung?

365 Blog Challenge: Post #97

I'd just like to verify that that is not sunshine in this photo...it is simply glare.
I don't know what the rest of the country is like, but let me be the first, or the 8,000,000th to complain about this spring in NY.  I can count the number of sunny days on one hand.  Scott and I have broken at least 3 umbrellas.  It is cold and wet and rainy and certainly uninspiring, and you'd think after the crap winter we had in NYC, Mother Nature would give us a break.  But we must have done something to piss her off.  Maybe it's all that pollution in the Hudson?  Anyways, the trees are budding, the flowers are abloom, and the rain keeps falling.  I am aware that Minnesota got snow last week, but consistent cold and rain for all of March and April?  How about a break?  Looking forward to breaking out some flip flops...you know...when we top our current temp of 55 degrees.  Stay warm!

No comments: