Sunday, April 10, 2011

#89 Miscellaneous Cruise pics

365 Blog Challenge: Post #89

Sadly, this is my last cruise-dedicated blog, but I am way behind in my blogging and must move on.  I had a dream today (I have been sick in bed with a bad cold) that Scott and I went on another cruise and he brought another woman, in addition to me.  That one wasn't so good, but the cruise is showing up in my dreams over and over again.  I think I had a harsh dose of reality when I got back to work, and I would give just about anything to be on the high seas again.  Here are some of my favorite cruise pics not featured in previous posts.

The night we went to the Royal Caribbean Singer and Dancers' show, we had the drink special of the day, Midori Lemonade. Yummo.  Too bad it didn't make the show much better.

Sheila and Caroline, our dinner mates. They were from England, just outside of London, and they were wonderful company.  Miss these ladies!

I'm secretly only including this picture because it's my favorite outfit I wore on the cruise...my nautical dress from JCPenny.  My arm is covering the cute navy belt that goes with it.

Our room was cleaned up twice a day and in the evening, the cleaning staff often left us towel animals.  This one is a cute little towel puppy.

Scott accidentally decapitated the towel puppy.  He felt terrible.

Towel Sloth! This was our favorite. We kept it up for days. Our little towel Pachito!

We may or may not have had too much to drink this night...this is Scott's first drink...after drinking 3/4 a bottle of wine because I didn't like it. Whoops.

Artsy pool shot #1- This is actually the ceiling in the indoor pool at night.  It was pretty surreal watching yourself float. 
Scott got a little more daring with his poses.

OMG I miss this seat.  And that pina colada.

Last night at dinner with our assistant waiter, Suzette and our waiter, Dennis.  They were wonderful! However, they are to blame for the 5 pound weight gain.

I have decided I could travel the world by cruise ship for the rest of my life...if it weren't for having land-loving friends and family.  We're wishing and praying for a big tax return to put money towards another cruise....or we could be smart and save for the house that we'd like to own one day...priorities....

No comments: