Friday, October 12, 2007

Crazy poodle photog update

I wanted to share (though haven't had the chance until now) that I saw crazy photographer man this past Monday who took a random picture of my sweaty, tennis-shoe-ed self in front of some random boutique on 95th street about a month ago (See this entry.)

This time when I saw him however, he didn't see me, so no random photos taken of me. (I feel a little bit like a celebrity who avoided the paparazzi...sad). However, he did have his large white poodle with him (think golden retriever size or bigger), and the poodle had a kipa on. (For those of you who don't know what a kipa is, it's the headpiece that jewish men wear. See the pic.) The kipa was red and held on by hair clips. Funny thing is that photog man wasn't wearing a kipa. So apparently the dog is Jewish, and the photographer is just crazy.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: