Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Lia Sophia website is up!

For those of you who don't know, I've recently begun a new endeavour selling Lia Sophia jewelry.  So far, it's been lots of fun!  The jewelry is beautiful and affordable, and I love helping people pick pieces.  I just got my website up today.  Check out the catalog and let me know if you'd like to order anything! This month, if you buy 2 items full price, you get up to 4 at half price which is a steal!!  Check out my website and the catalog here.

Also, my goal for January is to have 8 parties so my manager will buy me a new display set.  I have 3 in the works so far, but if anyone is interested, let me know!!  

And thanks for everyone's support on my new business!! It will be so helpful for Scott and I during this stressful financial time.

Love,
Lauren

P.S. If anyone is interested in what I get for being a Lia Sophia advisor, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: