Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween '08 in 3 states!!

Happy (belated) Halloween!  I wanted to wait until I could get as many pictures as possible from people before posting this diverse  blog of Halloween experiences.

We start off our Halloween in the wild forests of Wisconsin, as Isaac, Erin and Steve's darling nephew, dressed as a fierce, ferocious tiger...who you just want to squeeze!!


Now we move to the streets of Vadnais Heights, Minnesota and the home of Fifi the poodle (aka McKenna, our good friend Jill's adorable daughter).

It's a tough job staying up late to get candy from strange people.  Sometimes, Mom just has to take over.

And here we are in New York, Halloween day (I didn't dress up until the day after, but I had my nails painted black in the spirit of my costume!) Also in the picture is Pirate, Kristen and Kitty Cat, Jen.  They're not impressed with my lack of costume.

Here I am on party night...being GOTH GIRL!!!! Freaky, I know.

We were the first peeps at the party so we took advantage and got a great pic of some clinical ladies! Emily (catholic school girl), me (goth girl), Alex (Mardi Gras) and Jen (Blair Waldorf of Gossip girl)

Emily was fortunate enough to get a pic with Flavor Flav!! (Jen's nice friend from Jersey.)

And sadly, part way through the night, my makeup started coming off and you can see specs of my pale skin under my white make-up (Thank God for Scott's stage makeup.)  Oh wait...you can't tell the difference? Never mind. Pic with Emily and Jen.



Nursing girls just want to have fun!!!!!  Here is a group of us from the Columbia ETP program showing New York City that we work hard and play hard!
Happy Halloween y'all. And make sure to get out and vote tomorrow!!


2 comments:

Scott said...

yay! you updated!

Meg McLynn said...

Ooooh, Goth Girl, me likey this look on you....