Friday, December 7, 2007

Yes...I am aware Thanksgiving was three weeks ago...


I know these pics are going up a bit late as they are from our Thanksgiving dinner! But I wanted to get them up none-the-less. Scott and I couldn't afford to go home to Mn for TG this year (and it was nice to avoid the holiday travel!) so we had a nice Italian dinner at Carmines, a family style place on 91st and Broadway. We went with 2 of our friends from Scott's class, Ashley and Sing, and had a lovely time! And such a politically correct, multiethnic group we were! Oh New York. How I love thee. PS Remind me to start wearing makeup so I look cute like Ashley and Sing!


The gang! From left to right: Scott, Ashley, me and Sing


Ashley making a very important point over meatballs and penne alla vodka! Mmm....screw turkey! (Plus the turkey dinner they served was $135 for 8-10 people...we're all poor...but we're rich in love!)




Our darling friend, Sing, with the cherry from my diet cherry coke...this is one of the "cleaner" images. We're so mature.





Awww, so nice to spend Thanksgiving with the one you love!




And isn't he cute??





The ladies! (Again...I need some make up...good thing Christmas is on its way! Santa may need to bring me some new lipstick and eye shadow so I can compete with my beautiful friends!!)

No comments: