Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

While I suffered through my last final last night (Microbiology...which was actually kind of fun...see, there was this matching part...shoot...I'm a loser), my sister and her husband in Minnesota took it upon themselves to get into the Christmas spirit by dressing up in horrible sweaters and posing in front of the mantel and the Christmas tree. And then my parents got involved...I can only hope there was drinking going on beforehand, but I think there was not. Oh dear. Here are a few of their "Merry" Christmas pics:This is just normal and dorky and cute....right?



This is where I suspect the booze got involved...

And Erin and Steve were flying high....or something. (By the way, some of those presents are for me! Woo hoo!)

At least my parents managed to look adorable in their nerdiness.

My sister informed me her and I had to take one of these pictures too so perhaps I will embarrass myself and put it up on here....or perhaps not....

No comments: