Sunday, November 28, 2010

Too much to do...too little time

Alright friends, I have to admit.  I did not finish my novel.  In fact, I gave up writing it about a week ago because I decided I couldn't force it.  I had too much going on already between my 50-book-challenge and starting a new workout regimen.  BUT, I will try again next year.  Promise.  And maybe after the New Year, I can go back and look at the 12,008 words I did write and do something with them.

Here are some of the things that kept me busy this past fall:
Painting the bedroom


The Final Product: Kangaroo Tan

Went home to visit nieces and a nephew! Here are Zoe (4) and Tyler (2 1/2)


And celebrate Scott's 29th birthday.
And celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday (complete with surprise party and old fart novelties.)

And celebrate Erin's 30th birthday.  (And visit little Dani, 1.5 months here. I'm obsessed).

I attended a bachelorette outing for Jamie Lyn.  We found this random Catepillar out by our hiking path.

And later we enjoyed some beverages and candy corn in Scranton, PA.

I was personal attendant to Jamie at her wedding on Oct 16th.

Scott and I had lots of fun!


And I got to know some very nice ladies a bit better.

We went to Philly to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Schwartz Family. With us here is Liam, age 7.  He was a week old during the first Thanksgiving Scott and I ever spent together.  :)

We got to hang out with a bunch of cuties for 2 days.  Here are Grandma Judy, Liam (7), Aunt Elaine, Noam (4), Scott, me, Adam (Scott's 2 1/2 year old doppelganger), Amy and Roan (2 1/2, Adam's twin).  We had so much fun!

It has been a busy fall, but great!  Lots of memories have been made here in NY, at home in Mn and visiting family in Philly.  Now to finish those last 4 books for my 50-book-challenge and our year will be complete!

No comments: