Monday, August 9, 2010

My 27th...

Aug 1: AM- Brunch at Dressler (a Michelin Star restaurant in Williamsburg, Brooklyn).
Scott and I.  I'm vain and thought the only good picture of the two of us this day was the one in night vision.
Julia and Dan. Julia is a friend from nursing school who now works at a hospital in Brooklyn.  Dan is a PhD candidate at Columbia in Religious Studies.  They are new Brooklynites, having moved there in May.
Paul and Karen.  Karen is also a friend from nursing school. She is continuing her studies at Columbia in the Family NP program, and eventully into the Doctorate program (DNP).  Paul is an IT guy at Columbia's business school. They had a Puerta Vallertan wedding in May! Newly weds. :)
Jamie Lyn and I.  As some of you may remember, Jamie was one of my bridesmaids last year in our wedding.  She is also recently married, but her hubby is a Navy serviceman and is stationed currently in Virginia. Therefore, he was unable to attend the festivities.   She will join him there at the beginning of the New Year and will be missed in NY!


Afternoon: Karen and I continue the celebration by Zip-Car-ing it to Jersey Gardens, an outlet mall near Elizabeth, NJ.  We share a passion for shopping, and specifically, my passion effected my checking balance at Ann Taylor Loft Outlet.  Oops...

Scott with his "TNT"- tanqueray & tonic w/ blue curacao,
pinneapple and OJ.  I secretly though it was delicious.
Evening: Scott and I met up after his evening shift for dinner at Vinyl, a trendy restaurant in the 51st on 9th Ave which is a hangout of many theater people as well as many gay men.  It's always a good time.


Thanks everyone for making it a great day!
Me and my chocolate milk shake. Enough said.


No comments: