Monday, June 16, 2008

Introducing Jodie and Brian Murray!


On June 7th, 2008, on of my oldest friends, Jodie Flaherty, married Mr. Brian Murray at St. Joseph's Church in Hopkins, Minnesota.  She is my first close friend to get married, and it was extra special for me to be in the wedding, let alone be there in the first place despite the craziness that is my nursing program.


After the ceremony, as if Flaherty tradition, we took a trolley ride around Minneapolis while the bride and groom took some more pictures and the wedding party celebrated....mostly with beer and champagne and a few Smirnoff Ices (thankfully for yours truly...)
The beautiful bride...what a cute picture! That's a framer! She looked great all day long.
The party took place at the Sheraton in Minnetonka, Minnesota. And we all had a fabulous time!! (See below...)
Erin and Steve get lovey-dovey....
My mom and Jodie's mom, Judie, party it up!
Jodie and her lovely parents, Judie and Jim (who are like another set of parents to me. Love them.)


My parents cut a rug!!

Future brother-in-law bonding. So sweet.
My favorite gang: Brother-in-law Steve, sister Erin, myself and my wonderful fiance, Scott

The night was a blast, and I wish Jodie and Brian all the happiness and healthiness in the world. Love you guys!

No comments: