Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A visit from the rents....

I apologize for being such a bad blogger! Here are pics from my parent's visit from 11/9-11/13/07. Enjoy! (P.S. The pics are so good because they were all taken by my professional photographer of a father).
Aww...34 years of marriage and they still look cute together in central park!
Looking at prints of my dad's photoshopping while he takes pics of us...interesting.
This is the front door to our apartment....although this pic makes it look a lot cuter than it really is. Scott and I love this one!

My parents came up to visit the VA where I work and my dad found our office manager's desk (Mary...who I love) to be a great photo-op. She swears her house doesn't look anything like this!

Mmmm...dirty subway car...how New York.

My mom being cute at MOMA. She is my dad's favorite model.

The globe in columbus circle never looked so pretty!


A great random Taxi shot.

This is an uplifting photo...an old cemetary near ground zero.


Does anyone else think this photo is moderately reminscent of the "Top Guy" photo? Only my dad's co-model is not as cute as the other girl

My dad and Katrin Eismann who wrote a book he likes about Photoshop. We had lunch with her and she was very nice. They tried to keep the shop talk (photo shop that is) to a minimum....and they sort of succeeded.



I don't know where this is but its cute so I'm including it.

Doesn't this pic look like it should include her throwing up a beret like Mary Tyler Moore?

Awww, how cute. Scott and I at NYU. I love this one.




No comments: