Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm back!


It's been almost a year since my last post, and I've been feeling my creative juices beginning to flow lately so I've decided to take up my blog again!

An update for those of you who I haven't spoken to recently:
I am a registered RN. I work the night shift on a cardiac floor at a world-reknown NYC hospital. I've worked here for 9 months. I hate working the night shift.

I have been married for almost 1 year to my lovely husband Scott. We live in Washington Heights in Manhattan.

Scott is an actor. He is currently working days in a theater management office in Times Square, and evenings bartending at Mamma Mia (the broadway musical.) He hates working this much, but it is only temporary. This April, Scott joined Actor's Equity Association (aka AEA, the acting union which is a HUGE accomplishment and very difficult to become a part of, especially during these difficult economic times.) More good news is that Scott is signing with the agent he has been free-lancing for the last 2 years in the coming weeks. We are thrilled!

I am going to become a biological Auntie within the next few weeks! My sister, Erin, who resides in Vadnais Heights, Mn, is expecting a girl anytime now! Of note, I am already an auntie by marriage to my wonderful niece Zoe (age 4 1/2) and nephew Tyler (age 2).

More exciting posts to come. :) Happy to be back!

No comments: